We provide the leadership, relationship, and unsurpassed customer service to give you the confidence and clarity you need to achieve your short and long-term financial goals. We are on your side as we work to help you build your financial resources brick by brick so that you can fully connect with what matters most to your business.
We are committed to earning and holding your trust through transparency, integrity and excellence. Our experienced and dedicated team works together seamlessly to assist you in taking the necessary steps to build and follow your comprehensive financial plan.
The rationale behind our CFO for hire services is simple: we allow you to hire and pay for only the services you actually need. You shouldn’t have to pay a full-time salary for a temporary or part time position. RedBrick allows you to hire exactly the team your company needs. No more and no less.
- Obtaining Capital
- Managing Bank Relationship
- Business Valuation Models
- Evaluation of Organizational Structure
- Mergers/Acquisitions – Due Diligence
RedBrick controller services are a cost-effective solution to meeting the high accounting standards demanded by modern business. Ideal if your current Controller needs a dependable extra pair of hands or you don’t have the budget for a full-time position.
- Review and Analysis of Financial Statements
- Cash Flow Forecasting
- Forecasting and Budgeting
- Vendor Agreements / Negotiations of Contracts
- Manage Month-End Close and Monthly Reporting
Our goal is to look forward and be proactive in preparing for changes in your business. RedBrick Financial Analysts monitor progress by setting up benchmarks and key performance indicators to ensure your business is tracking the way it should.
- Variance Analysis
- Cost Accounting
- Accrual Accounting
- Fixed Asset Management
Bookkeeper / Transactional Accounting
At RedBrick we have expert talent to streamline your accounting and bookkeeping. We give you confidence in the numbers so you can focus on the strategy and move the needle in the business.
- Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable
- Expense Reports
- Standard Cash Reconciliation
NON-PROFIT FINANCIAL ADVISORS
Accounting is the language of money. And it isn’t a language every non-profit speaks. RedBrick will keep your credits and debits in order, so you can focus on fulfilling your mission. We believe a high-functioning finance team should deliver both impressive audits and easily understandable information, so you can make the best possible decisions for your organization.
- Budgeting, Forecasting, & Dashboards
- Audit Prep & Management
- Grant Management & Reporting
- Risk & Insurance Management
- Finance & Audit Committees
- Bank & Investment Management
- Tax-Credit Financing & Compliance
- Financing Construction & Remodeling
- Employee Benefit Design & Oversight
- HR & IT Oversight
Let's Start Something new
We look forward to partnering with your business to come up with a customized solution that best fits your needs.